Monday, June 9, 2008

Spending the week with Mom at School

As i stated in my previous blog post. We lost my dad on May 10th and I was scheduled to start a 3 week seminar Tarleton. Waiting until the fall meant 5 weeks instead of 3 during my busiest work time of the year. My dad's funeral was scheduled for May 16th and he and my mom instisted that I finish up this semester before he passed away. So my husband did what he always does...drops everything and takes care of his wife's needs. He took a week off work to go with me to school, we packed up the kids and left on Sunday afternoon to spend the week in Stephenville - mom going to class and the kids and John hanging out in the big town!!! They got my apartment set up and spent lots of time at the park, on campus, and traveling around the beautiful countryside.

Here are some pictures of their adventures while I was in class - wishing to be with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment